Scroll down for BUYING TIPS and more!
WHERE CAN I BUY YOUR STICKERS?
- Head over to my Etsy shop to buy all stickers, greeting cards, and original illustrations. Plushies are now exclusively sold here (and not on Etsy).
WHEN IS THE SHOP UPDATE?
- Please check my Instagram page for all shop update announcements. If there is an update scheduled, the date/time will be on my main bio page there.
- Updates are announced when the batch of items I am working on is finished. This is usually a week to a few days before the update. Sorry no reserves, I try to keep things as fair as possible for everyone.
- Preview Listings with prices will be up on the website 24 hours before the update. You can also find a countdown in my Instagram stories to help you figure out time differences and set reminders.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?
- Each of my art dolls are completely unique pieces of art, and therefore priced differently based on the amount of work, detail and materials. I don't calculate prices until they are completely finished.
- Preview Listings with prices will be up in the web-shop 24 hours before the update goes live.
- My shop updates often sell out in a few minutes. Set a timer, be ready! Use a computer if possible and be somewhere with fast internet for your best chance at getting the item you want.
- You can make an account and have your information securely saved on my website (Shopify is a secure platform). Using ShopPay is probably the fastest way to check out, otherwise be signed into your PayPal account so you can check out quickly.
DO YOU TAKE CUSTOM ORDERS?
- Sorry, no. Customs were taking up too much of my time and preventing me from having consistent shop updates and working on new products that I was excited about.
DO YOU SELL YOUR PATTERNS?
- Never. My business is built on the foundation of each of my creations being one of a kind, and I pride myself in creating unique designs that you can't find elsewhere. I do not want others replicating my work as they are my original designs and my sole source of income.
WILL YOU MAKE MORE OF _______ ?
- As an artist I flow with the winds of creativity, making whatever I am inspired by or exited about. I rarely plan on making specific things in advance. I'm most productive when I work on a variety of different things rather than a bunch of the same thing.
- My work is often seasonal, so you can expect holiday plushies every year around certain times. So for example, if you've missed out on bats this year, you can probably count on them being back next fall!
- Some things that I regularly make throughout the year are tree sprites, monsters, mushrooms, and various animals!
ARE THE PLUSHIES CHILD-SAFE?
- Each one is completely different - so it will depend on the materials and design. None of my plushies are intended for rough play as they are handmade. Obviously it is up to the parents discretion to give it to a child - if it has buttons, embroidery, or vintage fabric it should not be for young children. Some contain stuffing beads - so it's important to inspect them for holes periodically when in the hands of children. I almost always use plastic safety eyes with locking washers that are child safe. All main seams are machine sewn and should hold up well to gentle play.
ARE THE PLUSHIES MACHINE WASHABLE?
- Always try and spot clean first. Designs with appliqué details, vintage fabric, embroidery, or buttons should not be washed. Fleece is machine washable if absolutely necessary - but make sure it's on a delicate cycle in a laundry bag. *Please note that washing will alter the texture of most fabrics such as fleece and faux fur, and can displace the stuffing inside.
Visit 'Shop Policies' under the 'About' tab for info on shipping & returns.